What is the companion & homemaker service?
When seniors or adults need long or short-term assistance with their daily living needs, home is the most comfortable and convinient place to receive home care. Companionship/Homemaker service includes:
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Shopping for groceries
- Escorting to appointments
- Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Assisting with pet care
- Reminding medication, dates, routines, etc.
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)